"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Knowledge about the way children acquire language is obviously important to teachers.
- Television is one way children learn how to be teen-agers.
- They said the way children in trouble were dealt with should be decided by lay people.
- And the way children show stress is often called "symptoms."
- Fifth, schools need to be tailored to the way children actually are.
- We want to change the way children are brought up.
- "I believe that today's kids are not connected to their bodies the same way children used to be," she said.
- But he does understand the way children like to eat.
- Lee believes that the way children are brought up is more important.
- He did an analysis of the way children learn language for his Master's thesis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.