"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now we come to the difficult question of where the Fosse Way ends.
- The Fosse Way passes to the east of the parish.
- Nearby, in a dry stone wall, a few carved words tell the story of someone murdered on the old Fosse Way.
- It may also have been the site of a fort that provided a point of control for the Fosse Way.
- One of these roads headed in a south-westerly direction, this was the Fosse Way.
- The Fosse Way was presumably important in the town's early development but its origins appear to be surprisingly complex.
- The ford from which the village derived its name was connected with the Fosse Way.
- In addition, a few isolated burials near the route of the Fosse Way were found during the 19th century.
- In this case the road is Fosse Way.
- They preferred to sit it out on the Fosse Way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.