"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The way they behaved with us seemed as if we did not know about god before they arrived here.
- "Now, is that any way for a nice boy from our hometown of Newark to behave?"
- The way I had behaved back there wasn't, not for me.
- Why not simply accept the way they - men and women - behave?
- Groups evolve expected ways to behave which their members must normally obey.
- An odd way to behave; she'd go and see.
- Isn't that a nice way to behave to your family?
- Is that really a responsible way to behave around children Doctor?
- "Interesting way for a bear to behave," said the man.
- The way she behaved around boys when we went to the mall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.