"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The series discussed issues with the Swedish language in an entertaining way.
- We discuss death sometimes, in a mature and balanced way.
- This is a common problem, and one that has been hitherto difficult to discuss in an elegant way.
- I want to discuss each of these currents now in a more critical way.
- "We could discuss things in a nonthreatening way," he said.
- "That's only been discussed in a very general way because it wouldn't make sense until we know who the new cities are," he said.
- Not everybody is comfortable discussing their feelings in a calm way.
- When she contacted him, let them discuss matters in a reasonable way.
- Let's discuss everything in a reasonable way, and adopt a decision on a whole range of issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.