"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That way, he can begin to get a picture of the car's condition.
- What a way to begin the second half of the season.
- That way, real imagining can begin where the words leave off.
- One way or another, in a few days she would begin her own search.
- His way of talking was beginning to rub off on her.
- No better way to begin the year than a W, yes?
- That way they'd almost be at the hospital by the time the next one began.
- My cause is a bad one, and I know not in what way to begin.
- That way, everyone could save face and begin to clear away the dead.
- This was not, he thought, a responsible way to begin the investigation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.