"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "People's personalities can get in the way of their own work."
- I don't think drinking got in the way of my work.
- But you can't let that get in the way of your work.
- What if the sexual tension between us gets in the way of our academic work?
- This is a protest against government regulations that get in the way of their work or make it harder to do.
- There's a brutal murder to be solved and you're getting in the way of our work.
- Nothing is allowed to stand in the way of his work, though, and he's very reserved.
- Tom and Jerry's rivalry, however, often gets in the way of their work.
- You're much too professional to let an attractive woman get in the way of your work.
- You don't let your emotions get in the way of your work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.