"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At some point, New York's voters will have to take a hard look at the state's spendthrift ways - item by painful item.
- STILL, his mounting legal problems did not put a crimp in his spendthrift ways.
- Because savings, in the form of investment, are the lifeblood of the economy, our spendthrift ways will soon impoverish us or, at the very least, our children.
- It is full of tips on rescuing yourself from spendthrift ways and on investing more intelligently.
- He was also dismayed by his employer's spendthrift ways.
- Mari didn't help, what with her spendthrift ways.
- It would love a chunk of that to help with its own spendthrift ways.
- Yet at no point did Jefferson's financial plight slow his spendthrift ways.
- Does he feel at all contrite about his spendthrift ways and Hollywood feuds?
- His father complied but not without rebuking his son for his spendthrift ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.