"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jean was embarrassed the way parents are when their kids act normal around other people.
- The size of the reward intended to motivate a child also appears to have an effect, but not the way many parents believe.
- He plies voters with policy the way parents push peas on children.
- In doing this, he said, 'we are following the oldest pattern of behaviour known to man: the way parents raise their children.
- Inheritance plays a strong role in the way parents and children view and value education.
- What we have discovered over time is that filters simply don't work the way parents and other concerned citizens hope they will.
- These are ambitious questions, whose answers might have considerable implications for the way parents approach child rearing.
- Allowing the child to play is one way parents will have used of spooning food into the child's mouth.
- The way parents do to their children, giving their lives over to the needs of helpless selfish little ones.
- It reminds me of the way parents were afraid to let kids go into the swimming pool.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.