"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can he pull off the deception, in spite of his boyish ways?
- He is focused and intense in a boyish way.
- "I say, Jo, that's rather too much," he began, just in his old boyish way.
- It hit me that Wetherall wasn't bad looking, in a boyish way.
- On first glance it was attractive in a boyish way.
- She really was very like a boy with her short curly hair, and her boyish ways.
- The crown prince, in his boyish way, was delighted with her.
- He'd always had a boyish way that drew stronger protective types.
- He turned and grinned, bobbing his head in a boyish way.
- She had such a frank, boyish way of throwing her head back when she laughed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.