"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Most of the companies find a way to live with it."
- A way to live, to be safe, to get gifts and food.
- Soon, he set about to find lodging and a way to live.
- That way, the child could live what she calls "a life of meaning."
- At least this way, if one were caught, the other might live.
- This way, I live cheap and put some money in the bank every week.
- No way would I be living an easy existence after this.
- That way, he can live with the other 20 percent, even if it leaves him flat.
- There's no father to do it, and the way he's going, he won't live to grow up.
- This way, when the real stuff happens, I can turn and live a few innings through them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.