"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That way, some of the warriors might survive to return to the Keep.
- A gifted few learned how the hard way, and of those the lucky ones survived the war.
- That way, at least one should survive to complete the job.
- Then she will be mine, and we'll find ways to survive.
- A way to survive, of course, to cross land or sea.
- A community where you learn that the only way to survive is to fight back.
- But we are far back into the mountains and the old ways have survived better than here.
- It had taken some time for the family to find ways to survive.
- We know the best way to survive the crisis is by education and investment in one's own development.
- Either way, he said, the agency will survive the loss of its trademark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.