"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of us don't prepare for it in a systematic way.
- "This new effort will bring both sides together in a systematic way."
- "But it would be a wasted opportunity if one didn't think in a systematic way about the 21st-century city."
- You try to come up with a rationale and a systematic way of making a decision.
- "Then we need to find a systematic way of searching for it."
- After that, we're going to have to go about it in a more systematic way.
- The campus is designed in a systematic and scientific way.
- Child care is still hit or miss, with no systematic way to find a place where children will thrive.
- The Sunday school also carries a systematic way since years.
- How to achieve that in any systematic way is not clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.