"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why should we pay for the rest of Europe when it comes to preserving our way of life.
- If his methods are effective, they may help preserve our way of life.
- Also, such isolation helped them to preserve their traditional way of life.
- Despite modern influences they still preserve their simple way of living and traditions.
- There's work to be done, to preserve our way of life.
- We could do it again and preserve our way of life.
- They also wished to avoid cultural changes and to preserve their way of life.
- I hear all and have acted to preserve our way of life.
- He also claimed to be a "leader in the fight to preserve our traditional southern way of life."
- We fought against the Dominion to preserve our way of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.