"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now we must go to Inc and collect them in an orderly way.
- He then added, "I have every reason to believe the relationship will continue in an orderly way."
- "There had to be some time to handle this situation in an orderly way."
- Let's do this thing in an orderly way, one step at a time.
- According to their particular view of life, individuals always act in an orderly and predictable way.
- Is there a more orderly way that this can end?
- A legal process is going ahead in an orderly way.
- "Even though there are still some difficult distribution problems ahead, from this point those can probably be worked out in an orderly way."
- It was a land where common sense and an orderly way of life were unknown.
- The place seemed to be filling up fast, but in an orderly way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.