"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything which consciousness could identify had to move in some organized way.
- "It forces people to think in a formal and organized way."
- Moreover, the Internet is not governed in any organized way.
- The ideal before us is to serve humanity in an organized way.
- It's messy, and not a very organized way to go about things.
- An organization is a group of people who are doing something together in an organized way.
- From today on, there will be a more organized way for us to do business.
- "Yeah, might as well have a press conference and lay out our evidence in an organized way."
- I had great trouble reporting in any organized way on a simple problem.
- I'll try to get to it in a more organized way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.