"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girls decided to continue their way up and wait for the rest to return.
- Still, the battle could not continue the way it was now going.
- "It would mean that I could continue all the way through school," he said.
- She continued almost all the way to the valley floor and found it easy going.
- They wanted to continue their traditional ways of life and were unhappy with the treatment given them by the government.
- The other, who was safe and sound, continued his way toward the camp.
- He broke contact with the others, but they were far enough along to continue their own way.
- "If the long hot summer continues the way it's started, come fall, we'll have some serious problems."
- Contact between these two groups continued all the way to the early historical period.
- Continue all the way around your mouth, using the same technique.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.