"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of digital archives both in and outside academia have already been preserved in this way.
- It's wonderful that a whole complex of buildings has been preserved in this way.
- The mineral content of the soil and extremely dry atmosphere had combined to preserve the bodies in this unique way.
- They are the only former rulers of Iran whose names have been preserved in this way in the post-revolutionary period.
- What Droog suggests preserving in this way is an individual's medical history, but there's no reason to be so limited.
- Some parts of a chariot superstructure were also preserved in this way.
- It is hoped that more native species of onions can be preserved in this way.
- Individual and collective freedom can only be preserved in this way.
- Another World was the last of all the long-running soap opera programs of the time to be preserved in this way.
- As one of modern dance's most eloquent dancers, he preserved a record of his own performances in this way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.