"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So he kept on his way, still eastward, and came to yet another passage, which brought him to a door.
- I carefully avoided staring, just nodded back and kept on my way.
- He had sprawled the officer and was keeping on his way.
- Do not stop to look at them, but keep on your way.
- But make sure you keep in radio contact with me on your way over here-so I'll know you're okay.
- He was also going to keep out of sight as much as possible on his way to find it.
- Seeing no stir in the darkness, he kept on his way to the front stairs.
- Then he kept on his way without giving further heed.
- The man kept on his way, but nodded that he would return.
- They were wise enough, however, to keep on their way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.