"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he'd always known those high times couldn't last forever.
- The "time of the end" would last 115 years to 1914.
- How long its good times will last is now unclear.
- Others say this suggests the good times can't last much longer.
- Then again, no one seems to expect the good times to last.
- While the good times lasted, they took more than £15 million each out of their companies.
- Late April seemed the likely time for the visit, which officials said would last two or three days.
- He was confident that the good times would not last.
- This time, however, the cuts will not last for months.
- The time of the early work lasted until about 1880.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.