"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fabian gave the impression of wanting to jump on her, and flee at the same time.
- As a result of the conflict, a further eight to ten million people fled the country at the time to seek refuge in neighboring India.
- Perhaps they fled at the time of the Persian invasion by Cambyses.
- Afterwards, they fled across the frontier to Hinche, at the time in the Spanish part of the island.
- Roothaan himself had to flee Rome for two years, at the time of the Roman Republic.
- She is tense, but hopeful that former Croatian neighbors who fled at the time of the 1991 war may now return.
- He fled at the time they killed my father, taking his sons with him.
- The estate outside Moscow, from which the family fled at the time of the Revolution, "was blown up for the bricks."
- After the Soviet invasion of 1968, he and his wife immediately fled to Vienna along with many other Czechs at the time.
- He intended to block off anyone who fled from the courthouse, and at the same time be ready to surprise incoming reserves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.