"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Swartz flew here for the game, took a taxi from the airport and arrived an hour before game time.
- They arrived at their Manhattan hotel after 5 A.M., 12 hours before game time.
- Clemens arrived shortly before game time, and the Red Sox had another pitcher ready.
- We arrived just before game time and joined a long line at one of the ticket windows.
- Velarde had arrived at the park about five hours before game time.
- The best chance for autographs is to arrive at least an hour before game time to greet players on their way into the stadiums.
- He had arrived on the field before game time, holding court behind home plate for the sportswriters who huddled around him.
- With the first pitch scheduled for 1:07 P.M., the umpires arrived at the park about 17 minutes before game time.
- Arriving by 6:10 P.M., almost an hour and a half before game time, makes parking easier.
- Both men always arrive several hours before game time and take advantage of the $4 hot dinner special offered to employees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.