"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has a running time of 4 minutes and 8 seconds.
- He did however run in a personal best time of 10.76 seconds.
- He won the event again in 2008, with a time of 47.05 seconds.
- She finished the race in third place, with a time of 32.53 seconds.
- He finished the season with a 100m time of 10.9 seconds.
- She finished eight in the final with a time of 51.46 seconds.
- It has a total running time of 24 minutes and 10 seconds.
- She again took first in the heat with a time of 11.05 seconds.
- The time of 37.98 seconds was a British record, which would stand until 1993.
- She won the women's race with a time of two hours, 20 minutes and 15 seconds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.