"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I felt like I was coming back after a long time," she said.
- They came to a cave-like room after a time, out of which two tunnels led.
- A right of sale was typically agreed between the parties, to come into effect after a set time.
- Most people come to terms with the problem, after a time, and learn to ignore their floaters.
- It was strange how easily the old ways of war and campaign came back, even after a long time.
- Every trooper who comes home after a long time away feels the same way.
- It came to him after a time that night had finally fallen.
- This weekend when my husband came home after a long time away, he was surprised a little by the children's distance.
- Like she'd finally come home after a long time away.
- Or they have a large enough patent portfolio that it'd come down to the same thing after a little time at the negotiating table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.