"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I arrived on time; they pulled up to the office half an hour late.
- And the rewards for those who had arrived on time would be great.
- We arrived on time but the front door was locked.
- The two of them arrived at her outer office exactly on time.
- The system's best year was 1983, when 82 percent of the trains arrived on time.
- Then he walked up Fifth to number 666 and arrived at the office exactly on time.
- I arrived on time for library period, book in hand.
- We arrived exactly on time along with about 100 other people.
- For that reason, I chose another and arrived on time.
- We arrived on time and waited in line for almost two hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.