"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her time of 7.95 s was a new national indoor record.
- At that year's British championships she recorded a disappointing time of 57.00 s, finishing in 2nd place far below her personal best.
- The winning time of 6m 30.3s set a new record - the previous best was 6m 30.9s in 1990.
- His time of 22.37s in the heats set a new world record.
- She defended her title with a season's best time of 10.91 s and became the first woman to win three European 100 m titles.
- He finished seventh in a time of 52.70 s, which saw him place 14th, missing the final by 0.83 s.
- Marsh had also posted a time of 9.9 s in the previous year.
- He passed the finishing post with a time of 20.10 s, gaining a bronze medal in the process.
- She won her heat with a time of 28.20s, but it was not enough to advance.
- His winning time of 13.26s was a Championship record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.