"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They come and go at different times of the day.
- You have to learn to take the hours as they come, one at a time.
- The report comes at a time when other economic data show little growth.
- Young's return comes at a good time for another reason.
- Yet I come to you at a time of death.
- Such a law could not come at a better time.
- The story came out of me a little at a time.
- They couldn't have come at a better time for them.
- You don't have to come home at a certain time.
- And they come at a time of changes in practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.