"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jack has met him several times, each time barely surviving the experience.
- Not only flowers have a hard time surviving on Park Avenue.
- If retailers were permitted to cut prices at the expense of their service, the manufacturer would have a hard time surviving in the market.
- In Scotland, even the brush had a difficult time surviving.
- Even some of those who arrive now would have a tough time surviving, he said.
- This is one reason reality has such a hard time surviving in America.
- "The stores that don't change their looks are going to have a tough time surviving."
- Even you will have a hard time surviving this.
- She'd have a tough time surviving with these gorillas on her trail.
- "Those that want to stay status quo and not change are going to have a very difficult time surviving," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.