"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, it has extensive time and effort to ensure public access to key documents in tax policy and administration.
- They often include staff members who can spend extensive time in the child's home, and respite care when parents are at wit's end.
- Similarly, the extensive time given to Hamilton's military service is deserved.
- He claims cancer rates do increase for astronauts who have spent extensive time in space, but only marginally.
- Durable and reusable, as so to last an extensive time.
- He has also spent extensive time studying old field guides and other such material.
- Due to the extensive time necessary, few achieved such a level.
- The pro level head coaching, due to the extensive time on the road and long hours, is a very stressful job.
- He devoted extensive time in the field to many of his courses.
- He played well, seeing extensive playing time, but was released by the team at the end of the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.