"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They landed at nearly the same time, about 7 p.m.
- Another distinguishing feature of this kick is that both feet generally land at the same time.
- We were surprised to find that both objects landed at the same time.
- They were both trying to land at the same time.
- "The truth is," he said, "that they land at the same time."
- Both airborne divisions began landing at the same time, 10:00 on 24 March 1945.
- We seem to have landed here at the wrong time.
- "The problem is that all of these cost increases are landing here at the same time."
- And his own, since it had landed him here at the right time.
- You ever saw a Yank what could land a plane and clear fields of fire at the same time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.