"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Evolution of magnetic fields in galaxies over cosmic time through polarisation surveys.
- "This is very short in cosmic time," he explained.
- These people don't have a sense of the difference between cosmic time and human time.
- These cycles are determined by the Adamic people according to cosmic planetary time.
- It had all happened in an instant, a glimmer of cosmic time.
- To his imaginative mind, the tale burned and lived with strange fire from cosmic time and space.
- We appear in the last instant of cosmic time.
- Such processes, which would take cosmic times to complete, generally can be ignored.
- He summarized hints that the speed of light might vary over cosmic time.
- But what is the life of one race, compared to the vast stretches of cosmic time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.