"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We would practice double time when he was younger," his father said.
- That meant either a march or double time over the two miles between them and the city.
- The day was running double time and they didn't have much to show for it yet.
- Well in here you don't get double time for a Sunday,.
- It's very cheap for a university to provide double time to a student.
- War service, subject to certain conditions, was counted as double time.
- Overtime pay would go up to double time after 14 hours on the job.
- Now, when they could finally afford to slow down some, she wanted to go double time.
- But you cannot keep on being in debt to yourself for double time.
- But from now on, I cannot unfortunately give you double time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.