"stock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But it's always nice to find stocks that fall through the cracks."
- But he was soon drawn back to his first love, finding undervalued stocks, and has been on the Street ever since.
- Q. It's not too hard to find stocks whose prices are down.
- "Where we used to think we could find stocks at 10 to 12 times earnings, we've been in the 13 to 15 range."
- How can they find cheap stocks in today's market?
- One is to make money by finding stocks headed for a fall.
- "I am just expanding my population of opportunities to find good stocks," he said.
- A. We are trying to find stocks where we think organic growth is strong.
- "Maybe they'll find technology, which could have been used in the future for making weapons, but not substantial stocks," he said.
- Value investors in today's market face the challenge of just finding cheap stocks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.