"stock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Individuals didn't invest in stocks so much as "play the market."
- "We are about 85 percent invested" in stocks now, he said.
- Up to 10 percent of assets can be invested in common stocks.
- So they stay invested in stocks, hoping for the best.
- Many, too, would not invest in stocks without being able to share the risk with others.
- But a poor person has to take the higher risk of investing in stocks.
- "But I don't think any programs forced you to invest in stocks for children close to college age."
- She does not plan to invest new money in stocks.
- "But a lot of guys who invest in stocks and bonds think the best years are behind them, too."
- Those investing in Japanese stocks alone fell 9.93 percent, on average.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.