"stock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And some of those companies, by the way, also use stock as an incentive.
- That gave the company the ability to use stock for acquisitions.
- The 18-minute film used 70mm stock and was projected onto a 66 by 30 foot screen.
- Companies acquiring others are taking a fresh look at using stock to pay for their deals.
- Some companies, with their share prices up, are now willing to use stock to make acquisitions.
- As a result, it is much more difficult for Altria to use its stock to buy other companies.
- This was the first year Topps used white stock for their base set.
- Within the next couple of years, I think they will use their stock or cash to make a large overseas acquisition.
- By 1911 the major American film studios were back to using nitrate stock.
- "The idea would be to use your high-multiple stock to buy a real company," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.