"stock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stood stock still for at least a half a minute before being satisfied that he was gone.
- The old male stood stock still, reached back, and whipped his arm forward.
- "They're standing stock still, the whole crowd of them, not making a move or a sound, just watching us!"
- But when the door actually opened, they both stood stock still.
- When I had finished he stood stock still and full of thought.
- Better to stand stock still than to risk making noise of their own.
- Chloe stood stock still in case he decided to turn around.
- I stood stock still in the centre of the kitchen.
- Gray stopped, stood stock still in the middle of the corridor.
- Going to work meant standing stock still and taking a good look all around him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.