"stock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Star Banc agreed to acquire Trans Financial for $696 million in stock.
- On April 12, 2012, Facebook acquired Instagram for approximately $1 billion in cash and stock.
- Analysts noted the strong performance of Generra, acquired in 1984 for $32.5 million in cash and stock.
- Wells Fargo announced it had agreed to acquire all of Wachovia for $15.1 billion in stock.
- Inc. announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire MerchantCircle for $60 million in cash and stock.
- Quintus will acquire Mustang for $290 million in stock.
- Appellee taxpayers acquired interest in stock from decedent as a gift.
- The company said it would also have the option to acquire the remaining 20 percent of Medical Resource for $3.75 million in stock.
- Merrill Lynch acquired Becker for $100 million in stock but absorbed only a few hundred of the firm's employees.
- The company was acquired last December by Globespan, a semiconductor maker, for about $6.50 a share in stock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.