"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where strange shadows had moved along the streets now people were to be seen.
- His eyes sought the wall above the strange quivering shadow.
- The low sun cast the Joshua trees into strange long shadows.
- Afterward there was a strange shadow in her eyes, although she walked with pride.
- The light cast strange shadows in the passage through the rocks.
- The floor was the same as in the hall, the light from it casting strange shadows on the ceiling.
- When the corpse moved the light would cast strange shadows on the walls.
- Others were casting long, strange shadows in the ethereal light.
- Only moments later, however, a strange shadow passed over the wizard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.