"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then suddenly the sun went behind a hill and the blue shadows turned cold.
- She could see it without looking up; a great blue shadow across the window.
- The figures around the table were no more than blue shadows.
- I peered into the blue shadows beyond the dusty front window.
- When she called his name, he turned in the blue shadows at the side of the house.
- The night was clear; every object showed a double pink and blue shadow.
- It was as though a blue shadow had fallen across a pool.
- Her eyes were straight ahead on the tiny shack covered in blue shadow.
- As she mused, someone noticed the blue shadow to the west.
- In first light, with the low sun throwing long blue shadows across the snow, she turned north.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.