"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the gray shadows moved forward, coming close enough so that she could see it was a man.
- The coast of India was a gray shadow behind him.
- Those close to the lake cast gray shadows on the snow.
- There were grey shadows everywhere, but nothing more than that.
- A gray and wasted shadow of the love lyrics he knew from his books.
- Then he detected a slide of gray shadow to his left and right.
- He missed the gray shadow that had followed for so long behind his shoulder, and now was there no more.
- He talks about his gray shadow which was one day a handsome man.
- She stood at the back of the room, fading into the gray shadows.
- As it lay like a grey shadow at the back of his mind, she was certain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.