"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All it managed to achieve, though, was to turn the darkness into a variety of green shadows.
- Wait for the green shadow to rise from the brown ground, then get rolling.
- The green shadows crowded closer as the day died away and the light faded.
- Then it stopped, and faded into the deep, green shadows.
- There are the true forests, the green shadows, the deep mines.
- "What is that disgusting green shadow which dogs your back?"
- The sun had sunk low enough to project long green shadows across the stream.
- Men appeared out of the green shadows, smiling at him.
- I looked after it, but could see no farther than ten feet from the edge of the road; everything beyond was cool green shadow.
- Here, in the green shadows beneath the trees, she could focus only on him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.