"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ten minutes later they saw another huge black shadow moving toward them.
- Soon a black shadow came into view and moved to the hall door.
- He wanted to protect them from his own black shadow.
- He lay on the floor at the end of her bed, a huge black shadow.
- Even as she turned in surprise, a black shadow moved toward her.
- The dead children, the old people who couldn't run fast enough from the black shadows that cut them down?
- A mass that had already turned to black shadow, with the sun behind it.
- The dark moon looked huge, a great black shadow in space.
- One of the black shadows in the water moved to shore.
- At the moment I was just wondering about the black shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.