"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached the bridge and lay in its heavy shadow, staring across at the far bank.
- Carefully, she stood, sliding her back up the wall, remaining in heavy shadow.
- Nothing was moving in the heavy shadows, and she took a deep breath.
- He has almost made it to the road when a heavy shadow falls across his neck and stops him cold.
- People are reduced to social types, with their faces often hidden in heavy shadows.
- I didn't see anything but there was heavy shadow near the fence.
- They all looked toward a far corner where the sun cast heavy shadows in the late morning.
- Girl must have a heavy shadow, to think around corners, into the darkness.
- It was day, but heavy shadows lay over every- thing.
- The trees down below cast heavy shadows under the moon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.