"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dark shadow of a man stood next to him.
- But she could not step out from her mother's dark shadow.
- Looking down the other end, he saw nothing but dark shadows.
- Right would bring me down behind the club into the dark shadows.
- In the end of each the 9th stage, the fish saw a dark shadow.
- The man was still there, his body a dark shadow by the window.
- Some dark shadows passed him: he did not even care to think what they were, but let them run.
- She hadn't taken more than two or three steps when a dark shadow passed over her.
- "A dark shadow seemed to pass in front of the car."
- The work went quickly then, even though a dark shadow seemed to hang over their lives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.