"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The figure stepped out of the larger shadows and looked across the parking lot.
- A larger shadow is cast by the relationship between author and subject.
- It was a larger shadow than that which his coat would cast!
- The team took an x-ray and found a large black shadow in his chest.
- As he speaks, a large shadow falls over him from above.
- But the governor needs to acknowledge the large shadow hanging over his final year in office.
- A corridor door was open, throwing large shadows on the wall a few feet away.
- A large shadow darkened the moonlight and then was gone.
- However, there is a large shadow hanging over this instrument.
- For all its influence on the outside world, economics has never cast a large shadow within the university itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.