"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hitler was the great shadow across life, giving a sense of the whole world being on edge.
- She could see it without looking up; a great blue shadow across the window.
- One of those great shadows had vanished a few hours ago.
- There were no lights on in the sitting room; it was filled with great shadows.
- He measured the time by the place where the great shadow fell.
- Taken by a great shadow of mourning, she shook her head.
- A great shadow rolled over him, and kept on rolling.
- Thus was the beginning of the great shadow on our world.
- The dark moon looked huge, a great black shadow in space.
- It is a great shadow pointing always to the sun behind us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.