"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the long shadow of a man sitting by her bed.
- For a while he had a long shadow going before him.
- Despite his small size, he cast a very long shadow.
- The sun was two hours high, still low enough to cast long shadows.
- The air was clear and the sun threw long shadows.
- They also played in the long shadow of the school's powerful men's basketball team.
- All he could see was the long black shadow of the aircraft.
- The morning light was full, sending long shadows to the west.
- Jack too found himself unable to step out from under the long shadow of their relationship.
- The sun was creating long shadows along the mountain face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.