"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stevie, comfortable in the cool shadow, was watching the black ball do magic.
- And each morning at seven its cool shadow consumed her.
- Finally they were in the long, cool shadow cast by the schooner.
- They had spread out and made camp in the cool shadows under the trees.
- The brilliant late afternoon sun surprised me, made my eyes suddenly water after the cool shadows inside the building.
- Then he went into the cool shadow of the stalls.
- The sun was beginning to drop towards the distant mountains and the boy moved into the cool shadows of the western wall.
- She turned and walked back into the cool shadows of the villa.
- I looked after it, but could see no farther than ten feet from the edge of the road; everything beyond was cool green shadow.
- Suddenly, he felt a band of cool shadow cross his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.