"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Was it not difficult to be in such a huge shadow?
- Could such children move out from under that huge shadow into their own manhood?
- I'm on a high spot, almost a hill, nothing to see but trees and behind them the huge black shadows of real mountains.
- Ten minutes later they saw another huge black shadow moving toward them.
- He lay on the floor at the end of her bed, a huge black shadow.
- Then I saw a huge shadow spreading across the grass.
- His figure threw a huge shadow on the rock behind him.
- Back swept the great birds that were with him, and down they came like huge black shadows.
- Soon enough Hawk, at first a huge dark shadow, appears.
- He heard the breaking of the branches and saw a huge shadow close above him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.