"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something small moved in the deep shadows of the hold.
- He was in deep shadow, and she could not make out his face.
- In the deep shadows at the far end of the walk, something moved.
- Jack came outside when the sun was making deep shadows.
- They stood in deep shadow by the wall of the bridge.
- But the guy's shoulders and his face were in deep shadow above them.
- Inside the studio, her face is seen in deep shadow.
- She started to say something, but we were suddenly in deeper shadow.
- They stood across the street, in the deep shadow of a doorway.
- The flat side of the rock was in deep shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.