"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Frequently there was a dim shadow of doubt in his eyes.
- It stood just inside the dim shadows of the cave.
- He didn't speak, but stood staring out into the dim shadow of the woods.
- The third time the light went on, he saw a dim shadow against the wall.
- Then a dim shadow slipped along the grass to the next tree.
- He looked down at his feet in the dim shadows behind the seat.
- No light inside, but in the dim shadows, did he see movement?
- Somebody, a dim shadow, was standing by its pilot house.
- In the dim shadows several feet away, he saw the bent figure of old Sing.
- For a long time the world was only green water and dim shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.